Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Perfect Weekend...

This weekend was awesome! On Friday my friend Heather and I went to The Cheesecake Factory and then hit up the Women's and Kids Half Yearly at Nordstrom(Found some cute shoes, I know SHOCKING!!!)....It was sooooo much fun, we have such a great time together and of course mixed with good food and shopping what could be better?! Saturday we went to the beach and the weather was perfect....(Another reason I LOVE California)Then Saturday night I went and babysat for Josh and Lauren and their kids were a mess...so I totally earned every penny(Kids are so funny when they are emotional)! Sunday we have church at 9 (I guess that is why singles ward is at 1...so people can get there butts out of bed) and my Mom was speaking so it was pretty crazy around here...We had Sunday dinner at my parents and it was such a great feeling to be home again for Sunday dinners. Hope every one had a fabulous weekend!

No comments: