Ok, so I am watching Josh and Laurens kids again for the weekend....It all started today at around 10 am. They are in Las Vegas for her cousins wedding. So when I pulled up to there house today I thought to myself, as the kids came running out, why on earth am I doing this again?! Oh, yeah I know because the pay is GREAT! HA. Today went by pretty smoothly and its sad to say that what got me through was knowing that So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight:) Anyways no pics for awhile...But I will take some of the kids because I know that looking at the pics is the best part of blogging!
2 comments:
Wow! I wish I had a little sis like you! Don't worry, It's just preparing you for life as a mom. You wont be in total shock like I was.
I always thought it was because you love the kids. I am glad you think the pay is good too.
Post a Comment