Saturday, July 14, 2007

Randomness

So this last week my mom and I have been camping at the beach with my aunt and her husbands side of the family. It is something that we do every year and it is usually just me, Christopher and my mom. We camp at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Anyways this last week we have been doing that and it was so fun! My Uncle has two brothers and between all of them there is about 20 kids and 12 adults...so it is super crazy with about 6 different campsites. SO needless to say my week has been pretty rough having to sit at the beach everyday...HAHA!

On to another subject....Today my mom and I have been cleaning the kitchen and going through all of the food and checking expiration dates and rotating all of the food that we have in the pantry. Then we went to Costco and just about bought one of everything they have....We are really trying to become physically prepared this summer and I have been bugging my parents about it so now that we are back from various vacations we are going to take it one step at a time to become as prepared as we can be! So I have spent my day running around the house organizing everything and making lists of all the things we still need....and on Monday night we are going to sit down as a family and go through everything we possibly can to be better prepared! After living with my brother and sister whose houses are very prepared I have done a lot of thinking and with all that is going on in the world today and what the general authorities have been telling us I just can't help but feel comfort in knowing that I am physically and Spiritually prepared.....Anywho I will get off my soap box now..... Now I am off to make a list of goals for this summer of things to do around the house, some of which include tackling the pictures out in the garage! I know (AMIE/MOM) that it has been attempted before but I really feel the importance of having it done!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: