Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh the College Life...

So here are just a few pictures from the last week that I have not had the time to post....
Ava's 2nd B-day party(Nemo themed)

McCall and McKinley

My parents got her the really cute shopping cart that looks real!


My mom also made her a nemo blanket so I took credit for that and also gave her a stuffed nemo and book...She loved it:)

So this past weekend was so fun! I love Provo and I am totally loving the college life. It has been really hard this week as heather has not started school yet so every time I come home it is so tempting to not do my homework and study because she is just hanging out and wants to go do stuff. On Saturday night all of our roommates went to go see nanny diaries...big disappointment but was also kind of fun because I could totally relate since I have worked as a nanny. It was really fun getting to know everyone and just doing something fun after all of the work that moving in entails. Sunday we all went to church and spent most of the day just hanging out watching movies and getting to know each other. We are all so different but have so much fun together, I love it! Sunday night we went to ward prayer and met a ton of new people and met some cute guys that came by afterword and hung out at our apartment. Yesterday was FHE and so we went to that and then hung out with the same guys. One of them is kind of a creepy stalker and totally into heather so it is so funny to see him always trying to be with heather. Yuck! Anyways tonight is just low key and I have so serious studying to do. Everything is going great and I am truly looking forward to a great year. Here are some misc. pictures from the past few weeks that I have not had time to post until now! Oh yeah, Lauren is up with the kids this week so tomorrow they are all coming down to visit. It will be such a nice treat to see them. Also, Amie and Ken finally found a house in AZ so they will be settling there for awhile. I miss her already...So not cool to move to UT one day and your sister moves out the next:(

3 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

You know whats funny is that I met Ryan at our first get together thing at our apartment building.....and I thought he was creepy, stocker guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Katie! It's me Barb, I just signed on to your blog and I love it! You're just so cute! I've never been on a blog page except for Rosie O'Donnell's!!! Funny huh?! Well I hope you're studying and still having fun too!!

TTFN,
Barb

Annie said...

Hey Katie! So gag you enjoy the photography. I need you to send me your e-mail address so I can add you to our authorized viewer list now that our blog is private.
vanceannie@hotmail.com