Friday, August 10, 2007

One WEEK left Baby!

My time is finally coming to a close here in California! There are so many things that I love here in California(family,the shopping,etc.) but I have been so ready to go back to school and start a new adventure. Last year I was at Salt Lake Community College and living with my married siblings and this year I will be transferring to Utah Valley State University(used to be college)....It will be a totally different experience and I am so excited to be able to be on my own and living with my best friend! I never in a million years thought I would be dying to go back to school, but I am and I have kinda missed learning...I know I am weird but I just want to get it over with I guess. Anyways I will be packing up next week and leaving Sunday the 19th....yay! Oh yeah and I am excited to see my sweet Utah family too anytime I want!

1 comment:

Wendy and Neal said...

You're stealing my sister!