Thursday, August 16, 2007
Procrastination...
So I should be packing right now but I am not, I am blogging about how I am obviously avoiding it! I have all of my kitchen stuff packed up but I have yet to tackle my room and bathroom. There's just so much stuff and I still have to leave out stuff for the next few days....Oh yeah and we are leaving on Sunday but I can't move into my apartment until Wednesday...so I will be living out of suitcases at my Grandparents house for a few days! It is so frustrating because my apartment complex goes off of the BYU schedule and they don't start until after Labor Day so luckily they are letting us move in a few days early...oh and I start school on Wednesday so I will go to school and then go up to my apartment to meet up with my friend and our moms to start moving in! Ugggh....This is so not me I am such a planner and an organizer so it is driving me insane that I have everything happening on one day! Luckily I have Heather who will help a ton and a great family to support me! OK...enough venting and procrastinating for now...off to pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well you better keep blogging when you are in Utah! You keep me entertained! Have a safe trip!!
Post a Comment