Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saying Goodbye...

So just on I side note real quick, I think I am way to addicted to blogging considering I am leaving soooo early tomorrow and yet I am sitting here bloggin' away! Ha. Anyways tonight was bitter sweet. It was full of goodbye's and see ya soons! I first went by my really awesome friend from the wards house to see her and her kids before I leave. We have had so much fun getting to know each other better this summer and she is such a fun person to be around I have loved every minute that we get to spend together! Then I went down to Josh and Laurens house to go to my really good friends mission farewell(the guy I went to senior prom with, also good family friends of Josh and Laurens) I can't believe he is already going on his mission. He is super cute and has always been a really great friend. I know he will do awesome serving in Panama.

The whole crew...


Awww...aren't we so cute!P.s. I promise I get out in the sun...just bad lighting;)


It was so good seeing him...oh yeah his family loves me so in two years were pretty much going to get married...and he wants to be a doctor, woo who....totally kidding, I don't think I can wait that long! Hahaha. It is really weird saying goodbye to someone you know you aren't going to see for two whole years. Yes, I was singing Saturday Warrior songs all day. "Will I wait for you"...After the party we went back to Josh and Laurens for some more goodbye's...Luckily I know I will see them soon enough!

Me and my girlies!


Mary actually took this picture....Josh has to wear glasses now....not too shabby!


No more picture posts for awhile....Next time you will get to see new pics of my apartment....YAY!

2 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

Wow! UVSC baby! you'll love it! Let me know how everything goes!

Wendy and Neal said...

you guys would have some cute babies. totally.