Tuesday, October 9, 2007
The day has finally come...
well sort of. Tomorrow I am leaving for Arizona for a total of 5 days. I am so freaking excited. I have waited for this moment for like 2 months! So I will arrive in AZ tomorrow at around 3:45 and I will have to practice some self control as Amie calls it when I see my sweet baby Ava in the car tomorrow. We are going to be busy and I love that. I am needing a huge break from school and this trip will definitely be that. No Homework, Quizzes, Papers, or classes to attend! I am not bringing one thing that has to do with school. I plan on reading, sleeping, shopping, eating, more eating and spending some quality time with my sister, Ken and Ava. My mom will be driving out Friday after school gets out and then be here for Saturday which is awesome because we planned to go out that night to celebrate my birthday. I love birthdays and I am so excited for this one. Yes, I already know what I am getting and picked it out when I was home a few weeks ago but I shouldn't say or show picks until it is the actual birthday! Anywho, off to bed so I can get some sleep before the festivities begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katie - you are sooo cute. I love your blog. I am just getting into this and Barb told me to check out yours. I am still trying to figure this thing out. Check mine out and give me some tips if you have any.
Macfamily6 Have fun on your vacation.
Happy Birsthday sound like it will be great!
Happy B-Day!! Have fun in AZ. So what is the exciting present you picked out?
Post a Comment