Sunday, October 21, 2007

Were pullin' an all nighter....

SO if you are wondering why I am typing this at 5 in the morning you should know my roommates and I are trying to stay up all night! We are so crazy but so far we are having fun....and laughing a lot. By the time everyone got home and left the BOYS they were hanging out with it was 3 a.m.! So then we ended up talking about all of our dates/hang out times with BOYS. It was also snowing tonight....so we made some french toast around 4 a.m. and cozied up with out blankets and hot chocolate! Now we are all sitting with our lap tops trying to stay awake...we have stake conference tomorrow so we plan on going to that then sleeping it off the rest of the day. I am loving my life right now! It is the best time of year here in Utah right now. I had a great week meeting lots of new friends and hanging out with some awesome boys. Yesterday(Saturday) I went to the BYU football game were we totally dominated Eastern Washington and froze our butts off in the rain/snow. It was so fun and I ran into my Aunt,Uncle, and cousins who happened to have season tickets a couple rows above ours! This last night/morning I hung out with this totally awesome Samoan boy...we had so much fun just talking and getting to know each other and he asked me out on a real date next weekend! I am so excited...woo who for ME:) Have a great Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

Um, excuse me.....why didn't you text me that little piece of information? Was it your sleep deprivation?!!! It better be! How fun!

call me later and tell me all about it!

lovin you.

Anonymous said...

I was just so happy to get a picture of the game activities!!! Sounds like a fun all nighter... I know you will sleep until dinner time, but do call (guess who I saw?) if you wake before my bed time;-)
Love ya,
MOM

summerzfamily said...

Katie---So glad to be bloggin buddies--Now, this is much better than just running into eachother at Bagel ME---Looks like you are having such a blast at college---Remember these are the BEST years of your life---Keep having fun, cause these are times to remember and you will always have memories to look back on later---get some sleep--
Summer

Shanna said...

An all nighter, huh? You're brave... it takes me forever to recover from those! Sounds like it was fun tho!