Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Flashback....

So I was looking through some old pictures when I stumbled upon these....So funny!

Thanksgiving 01'
We still lived in Whittier and this was a fun year because Lindsey was pregnant with McCall and Mary was still just a little baby! I vividly remember that Thanksgiving as we had everyone over in our tiny little house and a turkey cooking in the little entry way by the kitchen....How did we ever survive the holidays?????
Amie, baby Mary, and Lindsey

Josh and Lauren

Braden and Brynn Bailey, and Mary

She was sooooo cute as a little baby(and still is)


Thanksgiving 02'
This was the first Thanksgiving in our new house in Yorba Linda. We had literally just had the stove installed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and the guest bedroom ready just in time for Mike and Lindsey. We had only been living in the house for just under two months! It was really crazy but it turned out perfectly! Even though we hardly had any furniture and moving blankets to sit on we still managed to have a great Thanksgiving:)
Lindsey, McCall, and Mary

Lauren, Amie, and Mary

Mom, Mike, and McCall always in the Kitchen!

Sitting in the new dinning room table my Dad made....party of 14 anyone???


Thanksgiving 03'
Another fun Thanksgiving with the growing Family....

Golf cart Rides....always a must at Papa's house!

Me and McCall

Everyone sitting down to the feast!

Mike, Lindsey, and McCall


So I am not to sure what has happened to the last three Thanksgiving pictures...But they still were Amazing! Two Years ago we did Disneyland on Thanksgiving day and last year were all up at Amie and Ken's in Utah which was sooooo fun! I leave Wednesday morning with Mike and Lindsey. It will be a long drive but I am so excited:)

1 comment:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

I'm not quite sure how I feel about seeing this blast from the plast displayed for all the blogging world?!!! ;) Have a fun trip and play lots of 'eye spy' to pass the time in the car!!!