Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where does the time go?

One word to describe my life;BUSY! It seems like my life is like a never ending tornado....My days are consumed with studying for tests, going to school, and finding the time to be with friends and keep your life going in the right direction. I am having so much fun and can't believe school is out for winter break in less than a month. Every week goes by so quickly and as I am typing this I can't believe that another weekend is almost here! Tonight I went to the BYU vs. TCU(Texas Christian)....I went with my friends in the apartment next door. They are so much fun to hang out with and you would think that by living right next to each other we would see each other a ton, but that is not the case. So tonight was a lot of fun to be with them and cheering for our boys....We left in the middle of the third quarter(it was freeeeeezing)....it was such a good nail bitter. We went crazy tonight cheering AND we had amazing seats and could lean over and see them coming into the tunnel. SO FUN! Of course I said hello to my family and chatted with them during half time...it is so fun to see them at every game!
P.S. Sorry for two football posts in a row...

Me and Candace

All the girls

The team @ half time

Me and my totally die-hard fan, Grandpa Maycock

He never misses a game unless he is out of town(which is usually very unlikely). I love him so much. It has been so fun being able to go to the games and see him.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am going to take it easy this weekend and go up to Salt Lake on Saturday afternoon and visit the kids and hopefully be able to babysit for Mike and Lou.

P.S. again....Thanks MOM for the new sweatshirt it came in handy and looked pretty darn cute;)

1 comment:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

you are so cute....that picture of you and grandpa is sooo cute! I love it!

Have fun with the kiddos. Send me some pics on your phone!

Love,
Amie