Monday, December 10, 2007
Day one....
So I took my first final today and it went really good! It was pretty easy and I felt like I did well. It was for my American Heritage class. My professor gave us a study guide so it helped narrow down the studying! Tomorrow I have my biology final and it is going to take an act of you know who to get me to pass that class....It has been a huge challenge. Then on Wednesday I have my math final....I am also really scared for that one.....so pray really hard for me! Wednesday night I have my hot date and we are going to eat and then to the BYU basketball game. It should be really fun and a good environment for the first date, so wish me luck. Then on Thursday afternoon I will take off for home! Yay I can't wait:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! just take a deep breath and don't second guess yourself!!! If you studied then it will come back to you!!!
Talk to you later!
Amie
Hey Katie--Good luck and remember that all your stress will soon be over. I wanted to tell you the name of the series about the Amish family. The author is Beverly Lewis and the series is called Abram's Daughters. Have a safe trip home and a fun date!
Lisa
I can't wait to hear the juicy details of your date...
Post a Comment