
and play Guitar Hero everday!!! So last night we had a Guitar Hero party....it was so much fun. We actually had it at the guys apartment because they were the ones with the set-up, but the the girls did most of the pre-party stuff! There were about 20 of us and we all made shirts with either team names or nick names!!! Some of them were pretty creative...My friends Ann and Trevor were on my team....So we named ourselves Class A.K.T. (ann, katie, trevor)....It was a huge sucess and everyone had a blast!!
Jordan and Kamie battling it out....

Jordan assisting me with the key buttons....man I am just not that coordinated!! haha

Jordan assisting me with the key buttons....man I am just not that coordinated!! haha







4 comments:
How cute! That looks like so much fun! Love your name too!
way fun
since when did Raintree start providing the apts with BIG SCREEN TV's??? Whit & I got screwed!!:)
Looks so fun....Ive actually never played this game before. Im afraid to get started because everyone seems to be addicted!!!!!
Post a Comment