Thursday, February 21, 2008
BUSY, BUSY,BUSY...
Wow, I never thought I would be a bad blogger, but lately I have been blogged out. It just seems like I never have a second to sit down any more, which can be a good thing most of the time but it is wearing me down lately. California was so much fun and I had a great time being home and spending time with my parents, Christopher, and Grandma Dunn. We went out to eat a lot, went shopping a lot, and played guitar hero a lot. I am finally good at the game and had fun trying to fit it in every minute I could. The drive went by quick as I had driven down with one of my roommates and a friend in the ward. We had a great time talking, laughing and of course eating in-n-out in Vegas both times. I was definitely hit with a reality check when I got home and realized how much I would have to get done this week between school and my church calling, but it is Thursday night and I just made cookies and plan on watching LOST with my friends next door!!! woo who... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment