Today has been a great day! My parents came into town for Spencer's 1st b-day(today) and for Easter and I am so excited they are here. Me and my roommate, Britney went up to Salt Lake today to spend the day at Mike and Lindsey's house and to help get stuff ready for Easter and the birthday party that will be on Monday! The weather could not be more perfect for us Utahan's so we spent a lot of time outside on the new trampoline and then dyed eggs with the girls. Michael is working a 24 hour shift right now so unfortunately he was not around but we had a fun time with my mom and Christopher(he brought his x-box and guitar hero and was kind enough to let us steal it for the night, Such a nice thing to do!!!). Britney and I then came back to our apartment and worked on some Easter egg goody bags for a few of our close friends and they turned out super cute! I am looking forward to tomorrow and for the special meaning and significance it brings into our lives. Tomorrow I will go to church at my ward and then head up to Mike and Lindsey's for dinner with Britney and the rest of the family! LOVE IT :)
Getting ready to dye the eggs...

She is a PRO..

Lindsey made one for SPENCER with balloons for his b-day...

The EASTER EGG dying PRO's...haha

ME and BRIT...

Hope everyone has a fantastic day tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
you are always doing cute little crafty things! You will be a great mormon wife/mom;)
those are such cute pics...I miss those little stinkers so much! glad you are having fun! Enjoy the party and let me know how it goes!
Love you-
Post a Comment