Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheesecake with the Girls...

SO tonight we had are last girls night of the year...We decided to go up to The new Cheesecake Factory in SLC, Candace and Age bailed last minute because they had to "study" for finals, we missed them but still had a fantastic time! I made each of the girls a little summer essential kit...It was a beach towel with tanning lotion , smart water, and a magazine! It turned out so cute. Kamie gave each of us a kitchen utensil from William Sanoma, I got a cookie scooper, I am so excited to use it!! Then Britney made us each a CD with music with all of our memorable songs from the year and a DVD with a picture slide show and a video of our friends doing something really funny, I love it so much! We had a great dinner and each got a piece of cheesecake to take home, we are now going out to paint the town, well Provo, since we do not have classes tomorrow, hahaha...
Britney, Ann, Kamie

Kamie's gifts...

Brit, Ann, Kamie, and me...

Kamie and I

Britney and Ann


LOVE YOU GIRLS..I will miss you like Crazy this summer!!!

4 comments:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

That looks like fun!!! I'm dreaming of Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp right now!!! :) Your gifts look like they turned out pretty cute, too!

ron burgundy said...

katie, do you know brittanny arnnet?
love rilee

jeny said...

sounds like you've had an awesome time at school. summer will be over before you know it :)

Britney Wardle said...

fun night!!! you left habib out of the story though lol jk i love you!