Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lovin' Summer...

This past week has been really great...I went to school all week and I have Fridays off so Thursday I went up to Mike and Lindsey's to help Lindsey get ready for a class she was teaching that night and to help with the kids because Mike was on a 24 shift...The kids were great and her class was very successful...After the class we were able to relax and watch our favorite shows( Greys Anatomy and LOST) so GOOD!!! Then Friday Mike got off work in the morning and we took the kids to do some Mothers Day preparations! For the rest of the day we just hung out at home and ran some errands! It was so nice to be able to spend time with them and be out of Provo, I am lucky I have somewhere to escape :) We also got my favorite Chinese food for dinner and that is always a fun treat...I went back home late last night because I was exhausted from getting up so early with kids...hahaha...Now I am off to do homework today and possibly go take a test in the testing center..SO FUN....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! i miss you!