Gap Sandals

Gap Dress...Wore it to my Uncle's Wedding with some cute red patten leather wedges...and my new Betsey Johnson charm bracelet(couldn't find a pic.)

Gap Dress...I wore this on Sunday(not to church, just visiting family) it is so comfortable and comes in some other fun colors...that night I wore my leggings with it and it was so cute!!

Unfortunately I was not able to find pictures of the cute Banana Republic dresses...They were the best deals ever...One is 2 different kinds of blue and then white with flowers, silk, shift, flowy, really cute...originally $98 I got it for $43.... And then today I found another darling black and off white shift dress from there...originally $150 I got it for $32...Can't beat that... Oh I also got some really cute oversized Marc Jacobs sunglasses....I love them! Gotta love a good weekend with your mom in town ;) My computer is dying a slow death and I am not able to upload pictures with my adapter so I couldn't take pics of the stuff I got from BR...So you will have to wait till I wear them and figure out some other way to get them on my computer....
Thanks again MOM for everything it was so fun to spend the weekend with you!
1 comment:
oh my! cute stuff!!! im so jealous!! love those gap dresses by the way! i need to go shopping so bad! i have like no clothes hahaha i miss you! and we wil for sure need to hang out when you come down!!! love ya!
Post a Comment