Monday, June 9, 2008
Back in Provo again...
We made it home after a terribly long drive! It felt like the longest day of my life. Everyone was done and wanted to be back home. Spencer struggled most of the way and that definitely put a lot of stress on Lindsey and I. The trip was a lot of fun and definitely worth it. We woke up Thursday morning and went to the beach and were there by 9 am...we were the only family on the beach, the rest were all surfers...I am sure they thought we were crazy!! The weather was beautiful and we loved every minute we got in the sun. After the beach we went swimming at my parents pool and had yummy fish tacos for dinner. Friday we took the kids up to Target and found the best deals ever!!! It was a lot of fun and then we went to Rubios for lunch and it was so good. We then went to Trader Joe's to stock up on a few things. Friday night was my friends wedding and it was gorgeous and I had so much fun seeing old friends and catching up. Saturday we played by the pool the entire day and Josh and Lauren came up and we had a yummy BBQ...I was also able to go with Mary and McCall to my little cousins baptism it was so fun seeing everyone even if it was just for a few. Saturday night I met up with my old roommate,Britney, we went to Pinkberry and it was so delish. We had fun catching up and I definitely got home way too late...Sorry I don't have pictures, my computer is dying and still not letting me upload my pictures...sad day I know ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you had a good time at home.
Post a Comment