Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A few Summer favorites...

I am obsessed with this Water...It tastes so refreshing and my friends always joke about how I always have to have one by me at all times...I think they are right...ha...I can thank my sister for getting me on this addiction ;) They are usually on sale at Target for a $1(the biggest size too)...


Diet Coke...preferably from the fountain but I can drink it either way...I am contemplating over coming my addiction soon?! I am not sure I can do it...



A cute swimming suit...I found this one at Layers...I am in love and I think I am going to need to get one...They are modest but the prints are so adorable and they are affordable....

Flip Flops...I absolutely love Haviana's...I wear mine almost every day, they are so comfortable and so much better than Rainbows....You can get them at Nordstrom...I am loving this new print...

A good book...I have to always be reading a good book...I take one out to the pool everyday and I am sometimes guilty of reading up to 3 books at one time...I just love them all...I am currently reading the Host and can't wait for the next Vampire book!!!!

My cousin had "tagged" me to do a few of the things that make me smile/ that I enjoy excluding people and with Summer on my mind I couldn't resist sharing some things that I can't live without....

No comments: