My DAD: You are a great example to me. You are the provider in our family and a great support in all that I choose to do in my life! I would not be able to do many of the things I enjoy with out you. If I am ever having a problem I can count on you to help me find a solution and know that you really do have my best interest at heart. I love you Dad.

To Mike: Just like Lindsey your energy you put into life is unstoppable and magnetic! I love spending time with you. You teach me how to be a stronger and better person in all aspects of my life. The way you are as a father is something I look up to and admire. I know that I can always count on you to be there for me when ever something is going good or bad in my life! You are an amazing big brother and I don't know where I would be without you. I love you.
To Josh: You really are the funniest person I know. I can always count on some good times with you and your family. Now that I am away at college we don't get to spend that much time together but when we do I absolutely love it. Golden Spoon trips and some good jokes is always something I look forward to when we get together. You are an amazing father and have so much love for your children and wife. You work so hard to make sure they always have what they need and are always doing so for others as well. I love you.

To Ken: The best brother-in-law ever! You never cease to amaze me with all that you do and your energy you exude is something I love in you. It is always so fun for me to spend time with you and I love every minute of it! You teach me new things all the time and make me want to try harder to become my best self. The way you provide for my sister is something I am always in awe of. Your spirit is so strong and I love being around you and in your home! I love you.

To Grandpa: I absolutely love spending time with you. Now that I am living in Utah, Tuesday afternoons are the highlight of my week! You are the best example to me. Your spirit is so strong and your love for me is unconditional. I know that I can always count on you to be there for me and also to be at every BYU game so I can come up and say HI.lol. You are an amazing father and patriarch of our family. The way you are makes me want to live my life to the fullest and always try my hardest in everything that I do! I love you.

There are also many uncles, and cousins who are wonderful fathers and examples to me. All of your qualities are things I hope one day my husband will have. I love knowing that you guys are always there for me and hold the priesthood and can serve your father in heaven as well as your families. I love you all and hope that everyone has an amazing Fathers Day....You DESERVE it!!!!
3 comments:
wow that was so nice! and way to use the word 'exude!'I love that word. It was good to see you too, for that short little time! Good luck with school this summer. I have to take 2 online classes!
did i tell you i love you yet today?? because i do! and i love your family they are so cute! i miss you but im coming up in like 2 weeks!!!!
hey ignore that other comment i don't even know how i did that because i wasn't logged in or anything but i love you again!!!!!
Post a Comment