
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Manti Pageant...
So tonight I am going to the "Mormon Miracle Pageant" aka Manti Pageant. I am a little bit skeptical but I am going none the less and I am sure it will be worth it! My roommates and some people from my ward are going so I am looking forward to spending the night with them. It is about an 1 1/2 drive from Provo...It starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:30 so we won't get home till super late...Of course I usually don't have school on Friday's but I am meeting up with a study group to go over a take home test and I have to be there! So I am going to be wiped out but that's OK...The rest of my Friday consists of pool time ;) So I will take pictures and one day hope to be able to post them...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW..have fun. I went to that one time when I was a YW (100 years ago). it is beautiful!
Post a Comment