Monday, July 28, 2008

Where to Begin?!

So it is almost 2 am. and I am finally getting around to blogging! I made it a goal today to get caught up and so I am doing it...It has also been the first time I have been home to do more than sleep and get ready to go somewhere since last Sunday! The week has seemed like the longest week ever but probably the best I have all SUMMER....
Sunday night we pulled our mattresses out to the front room and had a little sleepover, watched Batman begins and at 12 a.m. my roommate was officially 21!
Me, Burgundy and Audrey...

Me and the birthday girl!

Monday I had a huge ward activity that I was in charge of and it went off fabulously! I only had to go to Costco 3 times ha...It was an FHE/activity so we had a BBQ, water games, and roasted smores' in the fire pit! My committee was a huge help during the activity and also my roommates and close friends...Everything went off without a hitch and it was the perfect summer night!

Tuesday we celebrated Burgundy's birthday at P.F. Changs and it was so delish...We had a great time as roommates and friends just being able to chat and catch up with everyone. You would be surprised that it was one of the first times we were all somewhere together...Then we did a little shopping at the Mall and it was also another great night!


Wednesday night I went up to Salt Lake and had dinner at Mike and Lindsey's and then Mike and I went and saw the new Batman movie and it was so awesome...I was really freaked out before it started because of what my guy friends had told me and it wasn't even that bad! I actually loved it and Mike and I had fun going together since we had seen the first one together we thought it would be fun to go see this together as well!

Thursday was good ol' Pioneer Day and basically Utah shuts down...It was great because I did not have class and was able to hang out with Dan all day at the pool, Cafe Rio for Lunch, and then we watched So You Think You Can Dance on my tivo and took naps...It was the perfect day! Then that night I went with my friend Madi to Spanish Fork for the firework show and my good friend Amy was there on her first date with my other friend Jory...We saw each other back at Raintree when we were getting back and they are so ridiculously cute together...When the date was over Amy called me and so me and Madi went up to her house for a little debrief and ended up being there till 3 a.m.
Friday I had to be up at Mike and Lindsey's so they could leave for the weekend...I was totally wiped out but somehow survived and the kids and I had a blast outside playing in the water...I was a little selfish because I wanted to work on my tan and made them play outside but we did have a lot of fun...Spencer was hilarious with the hose and would spray the girls and just laugh so hard! He also would not let go when it was time to turn off the water...I finally told him the water was '' all gone" and he finally would find something else to do! We had a quiet night and Spencer slept through the whole night without making a peep once and I was thrilled! We had a good Saturday morning and then I took the kids over to Grandma's for awhile so I could go back to Provo to get ready for a date...

Saturday night a bunch of us went on a group date to dinner in Salt Lake and to the Bees game...It was me and Dan, Amy and Jory, my roommate Audrey and her date, and Burgundy and my friend Matt...We went to Pei Wei for dinner in Sugar House and then went over to the game! We had a blast and had fun cheering ridiculously loud for them...We left after we sang during the 7th inning stretch and headed back to Provo for some yummy Cold Stone! It was also a perfect summer night and perfect company!
Me and Amy
Jory and Amy... date #2...
Me and Dan...
Sunday we planned a big dinner up at Amy's house(her parents own this awesome house up by the temple and she gets to live in it with roommates and we love to hang out there!)...Brian had this awesome chicken cordon blue, I made fresh guacamole for an appetizer and then we had corn on the cob, fresh fruit, baked potatoes, and rolls! There were some of Brian's roommates, Madi and then Matt! We had a blast and hung out there until it was time for ward prayer...After ward prayer we ended up back up at Amy's for the best brownies ever and ice cream made by yours truly! We watched a dumb movie so I ended up on Amy's way too comfortable of a bed and took a little nap until 12:30...hence the reason I am still up!ha. It was a great night!

I wish I had taken more pictures but we were all having so much fun that I totally spaced it! I have realized how blessed I am to have such great friends. We all get along and respect each other but also have a lot of fun laughing and joking with one another. I am freaking out that I only have 2 more weeks here till I move out and then go home for a little bit before school starts again!



4 comments:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

FUN,FUN,FUN!!!

I'm so glad you have all of these pictures. they are so cute.

now, stop having fun and get down here and help me move dang it! ;)

can't wait to see you! xoxo

Britney Wardle said...

dude someone is having WAYYYYY too much fun up there!! haha with out me :( lol i can't can't can't wait for you to come home and all of us to head back up to provo! its going to be so fun!

hey....i love you!!!!!!!!! miss you terribly too!

jillian said...

wow...looks really busy. Sounds like a very provo-esk week! Im so glad you are having fun up there!

jeny said...

I'm tired just reading all that!