AMIE: You are one of my BEST friends! I love you to pieces...I also love every chance we get to spend together and the memories that usually come from those times! I know I can always count on you to be there for me and always have the latest tips and fun finds right on hand...You are an awesome mom, wife,sister, and friend...I hope you have the best birthday ever, you deserve it! See ya one week from today...

CHRISTOPHER: You are my little brother and will always be...I can't believe you turn 18 today! YIKES!!!! Soon you will be graduating high school and going on a mission and that really freaks me out, but I know there are so many great things in store for your future! You are an awesome kid and a great friend...Have a great birthday and know that I will be home soon to start giving you a hard time(in the best way possible)...Love ya!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday kiddos!
Post a Comment