I love these kids and tonight we had so much fun... Unfortunately McCall had dance for 2 hours tonight and I could not spend time with her :( Of course we had to play on Photo Booth...
Me and Spencer

Spencer is about the cutest thing ever these days. They just put him in one of those transition beds and he is only 17 months old. When I got there he had to show me and was pulling me by the finger to his room. He is a little genius. And when we go to his room he crawled up on it and was laughing like crazy!!! He also does a myriad of other things that are hilarious...He even said my name at one point. He is so aware for his age and I just love being around him! The girls are also growing up way too fast! I can't stand it... It was the perfect night to see them and it totally made me happy :)


2 comments:
OMG Spencer is so big!!! I can't wait until November! Seriously! Ava is going to die with that much attention from those cute kids!!!
I cant believe I havent seen them in like 3 years....such a shame. I think we should plan a cousin and family party to see all the 2nds play with each other!
Post a Comment