Friday, October 3, 2008
Doing it again...
This weekend I am watching Mike and Lindsey's kids...Mike is running the marathon in St. George. They left this morning and I have kid duty till Saturday after afternoon naps. So far so good. The kids were busy today so I have hardly had all 3 of them together all day. We picked up our Friday night traditional Papa Murphy's pizza and plan on having a cozy night. It's a little stormy out and I am loving it :) I also plan on going to bed promptly at 9 when McCall gets home from a friends b-day party... My Aunt and Uncle are in town and last night we took the grandkids they had with them and did the whole BYU thing...It was so fun to see all of them and I was even able to kidnap Rilee and Ansley for a little college night experience and for a sleepover...We had fun with my friends and roommates and of course stayed up way too late ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun that they spent the night!!! That is so cute of you! Have fun babysitting. Jon was super bumbed because he couldnt get in this year. Jeny Monson is running it too!
I want to be there for the sleep over! So jealous!!!
i saw Mike as i was painfully running up veyo hill. That was fun!
Post a Comment