Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Exciting stuff...
SO many fun things have been going on in my life lately and I feel so blessed... I have some of the most amazing friends and we have been having the greatest semester!!! Last night my good friend Brandon came home from a 3 1/2 week trip to England to visit his family. We all went up to his house last night to see him and he even brought us gifts... I got this really awesome purse and some yummy candy! Tonight Kamie and I are going up to Salt Lake with him so he can get his computer fixed at the Apple store and to get some of our favorite fish tacos! I also just found out the Amie and Ken will be arriving on Saturday and I am soooooo excited to see them and sweet Ava. We are already planning some fun things and I can't wait for them to get here!!! Saturday is the big BYU vs. UTAH game so we are having a huge party up at Brandon's house because he has and awesome "home theater" and a sweet set-up for parties... I am loving this time of year(despite the semester ending= finals) and am looking forward to the Holidays... Oh, and so far it has been beautiful in Utah and no SNOW yet!!!! Hooray :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment