Sunday, November 30, 2008
The fun is over...
Yesterday Amie, Ken, and Ava left to go back to Arizona and Christopher also flew back home to California. I headed back to Provo yesterday morning after everyone left and it has been pretty lonely! Some of my friends live up here so I stopped by to say hi to them but most of my girl friends are still with their families or out of town until tonight :( On the other hand we had a great Thanksgiving and did a lot of fun things together with my brothers and sisters. Friday night we went downtown to see the temple lights and rode down on the TRAX, which was the best thing ever, and got there right in time to see the lights go on! It wasn't too busy but by the time we left it was packed. Oh, and Friday morning Amie, Lindsey, and I got the brilliant idea to brave the crowds and go shopping!!! It was such a crazy experience and but luckily we knew if we didn't get anything we wanted it was ok... We ended up starting with Target and made our way around to a few different places scoring some sweet deals along the way... Any who it is back to reality and lots of homework in preparation for finals in 2 weeks, and I am moving back to my old apartment with Kamie on December 8th so it will be sooo crazy busy!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment