Saturday, November 1, 2008

The real deal...

Candace, Age, Me, and Ashley... My hippie roommates...

Me and Jory(pirate)... He is one of my best friends and he teaches fourth grade so we went Friday morning to his school parade, it was so darling...I have pictures but they are on my camera :( 

Dan(white trash), me, and Matt(rugby player)
Kamie, Amy, and I ... Party Planners...
Jess, Brit, Amy, me, Kamie, and Erica...

This Halloween was a so fun! Definitely different than past college years(i.e. less costumes, and less parties attended) we decided we didn't really feel like trekking all around Provo this year so we made everyone come to us! We had chili(just like Grandma Dunn would have), veggies, dip, carmel apples, and tons of other treats... We had a great turn out and someone was always popping in! Later that night we watched a scary movie and pretty much passed out after the long day... Oh, and the costumes were homemade and I thought they turned out pretty good?! I had the idea and somehow we ended up having twice as many ballerinas than planned... but the more the merrier! 

1 comment:

danielle bailey said...

Cut costumes! I admire you for dressing up and having fun, I wouldn't have done that. Did you score any hot guys with those outfits? It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago. It's fun catching up.