On the Tuesday before Christmas the Warners and Dunns all got together at the church building in Brea for a pre-christmas dinner, gift exchange, white elephant, and grandkid talent show! It was so fun getting to see everyone and catch up. The food was delicious and the company even better...
Me and Jillian
2 comments:
cute pics...so glad you had fun! Can't wait to see all of your regular pic posting now that you have a good camera!!! :)
ps - just played on my Wii Fit....holy crap I was laughing so hard. we totally should have busted that out while you were here! Anywhoo....have a good week!
Hey,Katie,it's Lisa. Hope you had a great Christmas. This has nothing to do with your post, but I read on Amie's blog that you unlocked all of her guitar hero songs and I think if you were a good cousin, you'd do the same for me-or at least tell me how it's done!!
BTW, I got Wii Fit also and I have to agree with Amie--it's a blast. You can come up any time and try it. Have fun at school!
Post a Comment