Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Eve, Javier's, and 9 degrees...

New Years Eve I drove out to Moreno Valley to spend the day and night with Kamie! We had so much fun with her family and that night we went to some of her good family friends house for a party and to ring in the new year... It was a blast! I am so glad I was able to go out and meet her family...

On Friday I drove out and picked up Kamie and we met everyone at the Irvine Spectrum for dinner at Javier's, this fantastic Mexican food place... Josh and Lauren got a babysitter so it was a nice dinner with just adults :) After dinner we did a little shopping and picked out some Cheesecake for dessert to take home...
We made Dad take the picture... He usually doesn't like being in them anyways, SHOCKING?!
Saturday Kamie and I got up bright and early to head back up to Utah... It wasn't to bad of a drive and we of course had fun along the way... At one point around Beaver I looked at the temp. outside and my car said 9 degrees... We were freaking out and wondering why on earth we were coming back to this place?! 

But we made it back and through the first week of school and are having a blast with all of our friends and love being back at Raintree :) 

3 comments:

jillian said...

im so glad you are still residing in provo, and starting a new semester!!!!

whitney said...

that is so cold.....it was the same in north carolina one night, it rained for about ten minutes, got super icy and i ate it hard down a flight of stairs! it was sad but funny!

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

really cute pics! Glad your home safe and sound! :)