Next week will be Trip # 1... Kamie and I are flying down to California for one of our best friends weddings... We are bridesmaids and are so excited to be able to be around for Britney's big day!!!
In March I will be flying to Arizona for Trip #2 (girls weekend) which so perfectly fits into my Spring Break week... So excited for that and to spend time with cousins, my sister, and to see sweet Ava girl...
I will post more about future trips later... Now I am off to Student Success Class... oh joy!!!
4 comments:
so is it for sure?? I am so excited that you will be coming. You will love it. there is never a dull moment!
You take a class called "student Success"???
I took student success. I actually made me very successful in life....i dropped out of school, moved back to california and got divorced! Very successful!
Cant wait for GW (girls week)
Post a Comment