Sunday, February 15, 2009

XOXO

Yesterday Kamie and I had the brilliant idea to make 120 sugar cookies for friends, home teachers, and the girls we visit teach!!! I had found a really cute X & O cookie cutter at target so we thought for each person we would do an xoxo... It was a long process but they turned out super cute and really yummy too! I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines Day :)
Decorating...
We made 120 cookies...
Final Product... We think they are pretty cute !!!
We have been delivering them all day and people have been loving them...
Last night Kamie and I went to Cheesecake factory for dinner and the wait was a little long so we went to the bookstore for awhile and read all of our favorite magazines, it was a really fun distraction and it was free! Kamie had a gift card so we only had to pay $5!!! It was a pretty sweet deal...
This was the gift Kamie had for me and of course it was wrapped with a cute ribbon and card, I am excited to read the book and of course LOVE the chocolate :) 

3 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

You two are serisouly funny together! was she laughing at you the whole time?

Unknown said...

holy crap...that is a lot of work! Thats so sweet of you two. Your apartment is so provo because there are always bikes in the background. Miss those good ol days!

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

I didn't even see this post - how cute!!! Love the cookie cutters and the decorations on them!

Fun stuff sis!