This past Friday was Kamie's 22 birthday! Here are some highlights from the day...
-Went to school
-Came home and had presents for her on her bed
- Went to Rubio's for fish tacos
-Saw Bride Wars at the dollar theater... LOVED IT!!!
-Redeemed our FREE cafe rio deserts. yummy.
-Went to our favorite gas station and got 64 oz. Diet Coke's (Kamie has been off soda for awhile so for her birthday we said we would get the biggest ones they had and could barely even make a dent in them)
-After that we came home and watched Hairspray and called it a night!
It was a fun weekend and I am looking forward to my mom coming up on Thursday night and staying through the weekend!
I also have to give a shout out to my Grandpa Maycock, today is his birthday and we celebrated last night at Aunt Shelley's with a fabulous dinner and a fun night with family! He is an amazing Grandpa and I love him so much :)
1 comment:
Oh man, that makes me want a Diet Coke SO bad...even though I had one for lunch! haha
Post a Comment