- Warmer weather
- A unexpected visit from KEN :)
- Fun dinners with good friends
- The semester is half over
- Both my sister-in-laws are pregnant
- Last night I spent three hours watching the bachelor, and another hour tonight... Such a complete waste of time, but somehow fun...
- Reading HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, and seeing the movie... It has totally changed my perspective on boys and I think for the better!! I definitely will be saving a lot of time in the future!!
- My mom is coming up for a visit during my spring break and I can't wait
- While she is here I will be receiving my patriarchal blessing from my Grandpa!!!
Those are just of the few exciting things going on in case you were all wondering ;)
1 comment:
Wow, Lindsay is pregnant too?
We will miss you over spring break, we couldve used some more laughs!
and I read that book about three years ago and it changed my life dramatically too! Good luck with all of that!
Post a Comment