Saturday, April 25, 2009

Graduation Day 2...

Today we went back to campus for Brian's Convocation... It only took 2 hours and 45 minutes to here his name announced!!! We ended up meeting up with his parents who I have met before and we had fun chatting and watching for Brian during the processional... We were able to spot him taking his seat right down in front of us and so we yelled for him and he saw where we were sitting!!! 
Getting ready to have his name read...
Walking back to his seat...
We snuck around to leave early and went in and took this picture...
Kinda blurry but this is him and his parents...
Me and Brian... much better than the one from yesterday!!!
Sliding down the rail so happy to be done... Now its onto getting a job and a masters program!

I am so glad that Kamie and I could go and support him in his big day :) 

No comments: