Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good things...

things are going much better lately and I am looking forward to the summer and all the fun family time and vacations...

In 2 1/2 weeks I will be moving home and couldn't be happier with that decision. I was going to wait till my contract ends at the end of June but I am going to leave two weeks early and be home in time for Christopher's graduation...

I was also able to talk to Kamie last night and she apologized for all the things that had happened and it was really good to be able to talk since I have calmed down and also to get some closure and the whole thing and move on with my life. After we talked I felt much better and now hopefully we will be able to see each other and do stuff with out it being so awkward. 

Now I am just enjoying being here in Provo with my awesome roommates and having fun till I move home :) 


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad to hear that things are better. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Megan Olson said...

So good to hear you are happy again and things are good, drama is a story of the past for now. Don't you love being a girl? I hear it never ends...ugh...Sad to hear you are moving home :( I miss you!! Love you girl!