Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 times...

Come this Sunday I will have officially moved 8 times in 3 years... 
Moved...
- up to Mike and Lindsey's house Fall of 06'
- to Amie and Ken's January of 07'
- Home in May of 07'
- back to Utah to live in Raintree in August of 07'
- all my stuff for 2 weeks to my grandparents in August of 08'
- back to Utah and into Devonshire in August of 08'
- back once again to Raintree in December of 08'
- and NOW home to California, June 2009

WOW, reading all that and looking back I can't believe I have hauled my stuff around so many times... I guess thats part of the college life!!! I guess it is practice for what I get to do for the next 18 months :) 

California here I come...

1 comment:

jillian said...

im glad you are finally home! im excited to see you in newport! woo hoo!