Sunday, June 28, 2009
Surprise!!!
This weekend I ended up going out to a very quick trip to Arizona... My parents were going to be driving out on Friday afternoon and coming back home on Sunday afternoon, I was supposed to be in LA this weekend for an old roommates wedding but plans changed and things fell thru and I ended up hopping in the car to surprise Amie and Ken!!! I decided not to tell my sister because she always loves surprising us and so I thought hey I better let her be surprised for once :) It has been a fun, relaxing, hot weekend and I am so glad I came out... We will be leaving to go back home in a bit and I will be back posting at home with the Internet. YAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're such an awesome sister! Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment