Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Overrated Holiday...

I was in Utah this year for pioneer day and it was my first day in town... With a holiday like this I always feel like everyone else has fun plans but me! It is so overrated but yet still important. I ended up going up to Salt Lake with my friend Mallory and we went to Mike and Lindsey's house for smores and fireworks in the front yard... It was way fun and the kids had a blast! We were going to meet up with a bunch of friends down in Spanish Fork but due to bad weather we ended up calling it a night and hung out at my old apartment! 
Spencer with some of his many treats from that night in his hands... and on his face :) 
Mike doing a little firework show in the street... He did a great job!

 I was also able to to a lot of other fun things on my trip up there... I went to a Bee's Game with a bunch of college friends, met up with people for lunch and dinner, many trips to Will's Pit Stop, and of course staying up way too late and hanging out with boys!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Palmer said...

well it is overrated because NOBODY else but Utah celebrates it!

JK

Nice color change!