Today was a great day! I have been wanting to visit the Great OC Park for a long time now and when I saw on one my best friends, Britney, blog that she had gone and it was FREE I was really itching to go... The Park is in Irvine and for sometime now we would be down there and see this big orange balloon going up in the air!!! Well last night my friend Barb and I decided to go and kill the curiosity! We planned a fun day in Irvine and it was a great way to spend the last day of summer with her and her kids...
I was surprisingly not nervous at all and was so excited to see what it felt like and what you could see... A really cool fact is that the balloon is filled with helium instead of hot air!!!

It was such a fun experience and I am so glad we went even in the sweltering heat... After that we headed over to the Irvine Spectrum with plans to go to lunch and then we decided we should go on the "Big Wheel" to get up in the AIR one more time... This was a much less nerve racking experience and we were able to enjoy the nice cool breeze!!!

We then headed over to Johnny Rockets for lunch... We were also with another friend from the ward, Brenda and her son Kale, the had really yummy shakes which tasted especially good since we were dying from the heat!!!


It was a great day with friends :)

3 comments:
How totally fun! Ken and I saw that Ball when we were in CA in July and had no idea what it was!
Looks like fun! I want that shirt! :)
Love ya'!
whow fun! i never knew that existed. i want to try that one time! i love your shirt.
How fun is that? I miss you girly! When are we going to get together! You look cute!
Post a Comment