Yesterday my mission call finally came and I was able to open it last night with my family around 6 p.m.!!!! It was so exciting and I have been on cloud 9 ever since!!!
Virginia Richmond Mission here I come...
I am going to be speaking English and I report to the Provo MTC Wednesday, December 9th!!!!
I will post pictures soon of all the opening of the letter and what not :)
Oh Katie.... I am soo excited for you. I love Richmond. It is an amazing beautiful place with so much history. How exciting to be on the East Coast. (your Mom is probably relieved you're stateside, I would be :)You go!!! What a great time for you!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh Katie.... I am soo excited for you. I love Richmond. It is an amazing beautiful place with so much history. How exciting to be on the East Coast. (your Mom is probably relieved you're stateside, I would be :)You go!!! What a great time for you!!!!!
Post a Comment