Saturday, October 31, 2009

Utah Time!

I had had such an awesome time in Utah this past trip... it was the perfect mix of family and friends! I was able to do so much while I was there and was so grateful to be able to have the time to go up and visit... I was able to go to three different temples while I was there. Met up with a different friend/friends every day. got to hang out with my super cute nieces and nephew. do some missionary shopping. eat at some of my favorite "Utah" places. do fun things with my brother and sister-in-law. meet my newest niece Ruby Jean. and be there for the Sunday of her baby blessing!!! It was a fun filled trip and I miss being up there already!!!
Mike, Lindsey and I in front of the Salt Lake Temple...
Playing a little guitar hero one afternoon with Spencer after his nap...
The girls...
Tummy Time... She is the cutest baby ever and has the most yummy chunky cheeks!!!
Spencer holding his Baby Ruby... He always says Ruby's name with what sounds like a British accent and it is so flipping funny. This is also a common look for his pictures, his eyes closed!
He insisted on wearing these pj's one night... They were so small they were riding up his bum ;)
Sporting the Halloween shirts I got all the kids...


I still have a ton of pictures of Ruby's blessing day so I will be posting those soon!!! Hope everyone has an awesome Halloween :)

No comments: