Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big time...

Mary is growing up way too fast and is already in the 3rd grade!!! I know I am always posting about my nieces and nephews but I am one proud Auntie and just can't help it... I figure since Josh and Lauren don't keep up on their blog I have an "obligation" to blog for them ;). Sooo the other day Mary had her Fall Program at school and it was called Poetry and Pumpkin Pie... First all the 3rd graders came in to the multi- purpose room and sang songs and then we went back to their individual classrooms for their poetry reading and some yummy pumpkin pie!!!
The songs had hand motions and all...
Mary, me, and Emily in her classroom...
The opening act they did...
Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!
Mary and her teacher...
And Mary reciting her poem... Poor thing had been sick the whole week, hence the cough.

I have been so lucky to be around as I have waited to go on my mission and be able to spend so much time with my nieces and nephews!!! I am going to miss them so much!!!

No comments: