I got my hair done yesterday for the last time for the next 18 months... I had to make a decision on whether I would have her weave in more brown or do all over color and I decided it would most likely be easier to maintain with all over color!!! So now I don't have to worry about major roots and lets get real here once I get out there I am probably not going to care about my hair.... Will someone please remind me to get it done when I get home?! thanks.
Hope everyone likes it ;)
2 comments:
I love it! I can't believe you are leaving so quickly! I wish we could be there for all the excitement next weekend, but we'll hopefully see you on the 8th? Good luck with everything going on.
Very cute!!!
I LOVE the headband.
Can't wait to see you...
Post a Comment