I am posting on my blog again!!! It has been a long time. I will say a year of that was spent on a mission but the last 4 months have been nothing but excuses as to why I haven't been blogging!! I can blame facebook for most of that because it is easy, quick, and it makes it easy to keep up with my peeps in Virginia :) But I am ready to get back in the game. I am not even going to stress myself out with trying to go back and blog everything from my mission but I will try to post pictures of fun things that happened along with current happenings in my life. I have always loved blogging for the purpose of journal keeping so... let the blogging begin!!!
I am currently in AZ hanging out with these 2 cute girls and celebrating B's 2nd birthday...
3 comments:
Welcome back love!
welcome back to the blogging world! sorry i didnt get to see you more in az....and sorry i was a crazy person when we went to lunch!!!!
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض
شركة تفصيل و تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment