Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Everythings BETTER in California
I am so excited to finally be back in California. Even though I miss my Utah family it is so nice to be home and back in your familiar surroundings! I have been home for a week now and even though living at home with my parents again is kinda weird it definitely has its perks! I have just decided that everything is better in California. The shopping is so Amazing and they actually have more than one Nordstrom/ decent mall within 10 to 15 minutes from each other and my house. The nail places are way cheaper and it just seems like once you find someone great to do your hair why change? So yes even though I have lived in Utah for the past year I have some how managed to come home to get my hair done!!! Anyone else I have tried just does not seem to get that California blond that I love so much. Oh yeah and there is a Cheesecake Factory and In-n-Out and the list goes on and on..... Anywho had such a fun busy weekend with great food, family, and friends. We are getting ready for the first river trip of the season so it should be another fun weekend! (oh and forgot to mention that people actually know how to drive in California, YAY for going the speed limit and sometimes even over!)HEHEHE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay!! Congrats. I am excited to look at it every day!
dont rub it in too much! ;)
yay!!
Post a Comment