Thursday, May 31, 2007

Going to the River!

So we are off to the river tonight...first trip of the season! My dad, Josh, Matthew and myself will be headed out tonight to tow the boat out and then my mom, Christopher, Lauren,, Mary and Emily will come out tomorrow night after school and work. I am so excited!!! My dad is going to put the boat up for sale after the fourth of July so this will probably be our last family boat trip with the big red boat. But next season we will be down sizing so at least we will still be boaters!!! The drive out should be interesting with Matthew addicted to the Old Christopher Reeve Superman movies....all I have to say it is a good thing someone invented a DVD player for cars...and that I have an IPOD. Anyways I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will have a ton of pictures when I get back:) Yay!

No comments: