Friday, June 8, 2007

A FUN Day at the Park





Today I went with my really good friend from church and her two kids to run some errands and go to lunch! They just bought a new house and will be moving out of my parents ward in a few weeks so she needed to go to the furniture store...From previous experience with Mike and Lindsey's kids I offered to take Adam, who is 2, to the park while she went shopping and then she could come and get me and we would go eat! It was a lot of fun and we had a great time! I used to babysit him when I lived at home, is is just so stinking CUTE! Have a good weekend everybody!

4 comments:

www.amiestarks.typepad.com said...

cute little kiddo....I think he looks like his Dad! you never cease to amaze me with your service to others!

missing you...

J Dunn Family said...

I am commenting so that you know that I read your blog everyday. See you tonight.

Katie Jackman said...

Wow, you are a good friend to have. Sounds like you will make a great Mom someday!

King Klan said...

Your friend is lucky to have you and that was super nice of you to help out like that. You might not truly appreciate it until you are a mom and someone helps you out.