Wednesday, June 27, 2007

....Loving Grandma and Papa's House...

I made the executive decision to come up to my parents tonight, deciding the trek was worth it! My parents have one of the guest bedrooms setup for the grand kids with 2 twin beds, crib and changing area, so it makes it easier to come up for the night! They are finally quiting down as I type this...thank goodness....I was starting to regret my decision! Three more days left til Josh and Lauren get home and I could not be happier. Here are a few pics from last weekend when I actually had a life....Thursday Heather's sister invited me to her Bachelor-ett Party...don't laugh but we went to see Elliot Yamin(American Idol) perform at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney! He was surprisingly good as I was mostly just along for the ride....SO we were talking to the VIP security and he totally hooked us up with great VIP seating....while we were waiting for it to start all of the sudden I look up and see Brandon, Chris, Phil, and Jordin Sparks from American Idol I freakishly yelled out Brandon's name and they stopped, right in front of us! I know I am such a dork and a Big Fan of the show(after SanJaya left)...but it was so fun meeting them! We were not allowed to have our cameras so this is one of us after the show documenting are amazing star struck night!

The night we met someone kinda famous!



Heather's sisters wedding!

No comments: